Advanced Open Water
You've done your PADI Open Water Diver Course and you loved it. Go deeper into this adventure by doing your PADI Advanced Open Water Course! This course is tailor made for the adventurous scuba diver at heart.
This is where you start to specialise in the other exciting types of scuba diving which will allow you to dive on wrecks, at night, to depth of up to 30 meters and even teach you how to take awesome photos underwater.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification is awarded for doing 5 “Adventure” scuba dives, of which one needs to deeper than 18 metres and the other needs to be an Underwater Navigation dive.
Please note that although we do up to 5 “adventure” dives, the course material and dives that we cover in this course, are not as in-depth as the Speciality Dives. In other words when we teach you Underwater Navigation in this course, there is still much more that you could learn by doing a dedicated Underwater Navigation Specialty Course.
Quick overview of the PADI Advanced Open Water Scuba Diving Course
· Review the Advanced Open Water Theory and then scuba dive in the Open Water surrounding Jeddah
· You must have your PADI Open Water certification to do this scuba course
· Duration: 5 dives (minimum 2 days)
· Certification allows you to go up to 30 metres deep.
· Should you only do 3 adventure dives while on the course, you would be awarded with the Adventure diver certification.
· Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, towel and a snack.